- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN: Contest starts on October 1, 2011 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends on December 31, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. PST unless and until otherwise modified or terminated by Wacom Technology Services, Corporation (“Sponsor”). The contest will be divided into two phases: an Upload phase and a Voting Only Phase:
- Upload Phase: October 1 to December 15, 2011. All entries must be uploaded and received by 11:59 PM PST on December 15, 2011 to be eligible to win. During the Upload Phase, only contest entries will be accepted. No votes will be tallied during this phase.
- Voting Only Phase: December 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011, contest submissions will no longer be accepted but voting will continue through the end of this phase. At the end of the Voting Only Phase, all eligible votes will be tallied and a Grand Prize winner will be selected.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter the information required (Full Name and valid email address) along with the submission of an original artwork piece, which must include at least one element from the current contest’s downloadable scrapbook kit. Valid and acceptable artwork will be decided by the Sponsor and the winner will be decided based upon the total number of favorite votes accumulated throughout the specified times of the contest and the Sponsor. In case of dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries.
- CONTEST: On or after December 31, 2011, One (1) Grand Prize Winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) will be selected among all eligible entries received. The contest will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to this promotion. Grand Prize Winner will be notified via email within approximately five (5) business days from December 31, 2011. All previous “winners” from any previous official Wacom Pen Scrapper Contest are ineligible to be proclaimed a “Grand Prize Winner,” but they may still enter the contest if they wish.
- PRIZES: One (1) Winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) will receive:
- One Bamboo Create tablet
- $15 shopping spree at Rhonna Designs
- One seat in Renee Pearson’s Collage 101 self-paced workshop
- One seat in Tiffany Tillman’s Summer Templates self-paced workshop
- $30 gift card from Anna Apsnes
- Registration and Password: You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your registration, user account or password.
- CONDUCT: You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“Content”), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content or the person whose user account is used. You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
- (a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
- (b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
- (c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
- (d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
- (e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
- Submission of Content on this Web Site:
- (a) you agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology known or later developed;
- (b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us with the license set forth in this Section 7;
- (c) you acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any Content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
- Third Party Services: Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
This prize is not redeemable for cash, nor is it transferable or substitutable. All expenses not specified herein, including all federal, state, and local taxes, are solely Winner’s responsibility. Prizes will be delivered to the Winner via ground delivery service. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
By providing any Content to our web site: